Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

Flames of War - (Tutorial) - Objective Marker - Silos (Part 2)

Yesterday we started the silos and I promised some extras on them. Today we restart this project with a matt black basecoat that is sprayed over the whole stuff. Silos tend to be either greyish or as on the picture shown in the first post being more blackish. As the plastic on the Kinder surprise eggs is already more shiny I took a matt spray and hoped to get quite a shiny but not too shiny result.

I am pleased what it did.  Upfront I cut out some extras. In movies you always see flags of all nationalities flying around and so I got my hands on a pdf more suitable for 28mm figures and their flags, but cut down  it looks like a huge flag on the silo. A marker you can not miss on a battle field.

Tomorrow will be the third and last post of this silo with the rest getting painted.

Here we go with todays result:






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen