Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012

Flames of War - (Tutorial) - Objective Marker , Shot down Messerschmitt Fighter (Part 1)

Hi all....

after browsing a couple of webpages in search for markers I stumbled upon Kerr & King ( http://www.kerrandking.co.uk ).

They produce an excellent range of some really great bases , markers and terrain. Among their range I found this fantastic idea:

A shot down Messerschmitt Me109 Objective Marker.

Asking prize at K&K is 5,50 british Pound which is not that much... but lets see if we can get it cheaper in some sort of a way.

 I recalled a visit to my local Arts & Hobby store and went there to find what I was looking for... and BINNNNNNGOOOOO ...




  One of these boxes comes for 2,99 Euro by Revell and that is an unbeatable prize in my opinion. So everything for this blog and 3 different planes bought. Measurement is 1:144 which fits perfect to the Flames of War family.

Next step is unboxing and adjusting to a base as a broken plane. My heart will be bleeding with all those nice planes being "destroyed", but I guess the marker simply will look great ! (and no Stuka available.. all sold out *snieeefff* )



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen