Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Flames of war - (Tutorial) - Armour bogged down markers

Hei all again,

after announcing this months topic on building and tutorials I just started my first two bogged down markers.

You normally find them in a special token set to be sold by retailers. Tokens look nice but are not available on the real field of battle.

For the two I want to build I need the following:

- Beer matt cut to medium sized base
- Filler
- Stowage , etc.. which I have as left overs from previous boxes
- Miniatures which I still have left from battlefront and I am not using
- Colours and Basecoat

Step 1: get yourself a base. I figured out the scaling for this project with the largest tank in my collection which is a Tiger I E. In this case he would fit perfect to my base or partly on it








Step 2: After this I used the filler to cover the matt and to give it a more terrain like look. On saving glue I used parts of the stowage to place alongside with it.





Step 3: Decide on which additional miniatures you want to add this scene. For this scene it is easy to add a couple of people helping out with the new stowage in place... Use PVA and sand for the basing, a bit of flock for the grass and dont forget your minis..




 Step 4: After this base is finished I added some extra colors around it to mark it as not an entrenched unit but one which is in repair. That makes it easier for you on the gaming table to recall what happened.



Now it is time for a cigarette .....

Happy building

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen