Freitag, 9. November 2012

Flames of War - (Tutorial) - FlakNest aka "Bunkergate 7" (Part 1)

Finally the company I am working for got some new printers and with that some really great styrodur ! One that is easy to cut, comes in a large pieces and does not contain that many small balls the larger ones consist of. Great stuff to work with and being the lucky guy I got my hands on one of these pieces ! Yeahhhhh

After having a look at this one by Battlefront (Flames of War) :
I thought it might be a good idea to either get something similar or to get something that is usable with a different many options and that you can hold a bit more modular (means, either as a FlaK Nest as on the pictures, as a bunker or a safe haven for infantry).

After rumbling a bit through my old CDs I found a protector for lose spindles and took that one as the base. The cut out piece I glued on it and on top made a small wall of the same material.




What I personally like on this piece is the part of the building and something I will later on use as some soil to prevent some incoming grenades or whatever. It simply will blend in the terrain piece. The doorframe is a natural one due to some printer stuff that was stuck in there. I hope I will get a bit more of these materials !

Happy building for today !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen