Montag, 7. Januar 2013

Flames of War - Table Project (Tutorial) - January Tile Part 3 (we are ready !)

Always one mayor piece in one tile... that is some famous youtube guy told while I was watching through some "how to do this or that" and finally yes he is right.... if you have a tile which is 1 by 1 foot you only should do one mayor piece or eyecatcher into it.

As you could see from the last two parts we prepared one tile. We did built a street in the beginning and then going over to paint the stuff and flock it. With everything done you might have asked yourself what the purpose behind all these tile stuff is..... it still is a bit more flexible for me. See why....

After finishing the last step I took a sheet of paper and placed it with some space in between on the tile. I took some small space into it so that the upcoming covering piece will have enough room to work out.

Now I cut the sheet and transfer that also to plasticcard. As I want to place one of my houses there I did cut out the space for it there. Why that ? As I might be able to do such a work here and paint miniatures I often have the bad luck that I tend to throw over everything that is not in place. As with this space I created the house sinks in a bit and won´t move during the game. It simply is there. Then I took my sheet again and sketched up what I would be happy on it.

When you have a plan on how something might or shall look like DO SO ! Afterwards I transfered my sketches to the plastic board.

- Basecoat bright green
- second basecoat bright green with leftouts there the boccage will be
- to remind me there the bockage is I painted that part brown
- superglued stones to the bockage part
- flocked the bright green double basecoated areas
- superglued Flock to the stones to get the bockage ready
- leftovers from the plasticcard used to build up some removable wall sections
- beermatt (here she is again) used to base the removable wall sections

Enjoy and happy building









PS... in case no one noticed... this tile is ready now either as a display board with 1 foot by 1 foot .... or wait for the next tiles coming up during the next months.

1 Kommentar: