Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012

Flames of War - (Tutorial) - From Comrade to Comrade (Soviet Objective Marker) -Part 2

Hi folks,

finally back on track with this soviet marker. If you have missed out the first part you will find it here:

http://citadelofwar.blogspot.ie/2012/12/flames-of-war-tutorial-from-comrade-to.html

What happened by now ?

First of all I watered down (50-50 split) PVA glue with water and found at my place some sand for the base. This time a bit more granulated one. This sand I drenched into my mixture and simple spackeled it on my base. It took a night to finally dry appropiate for later usage.

Afterwards I painted the whole statue in undercoat black by Citadel GW and drybrushed it later on with a simple skullwhite (also Citadel / GW colour). For colouring the sand I used a bit of a mixture of the rest colour that I did not use on and around my brush.

The matchstick parts got a heavy yellow on it and not being dry also parts of brown. Now awaiting till everything is dry enough and then simply will add a piece of wire or similar around the "wood" parts.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen