Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

Poll Results

Thank you all who have voted for something new on this blogpage... and so it will be more historical scenarios.

Fantastic response and the vote was won with 6 votes in between.

After only one person replied to my post regarding what we will post next I will start of with "Operation Weseruebung" and the conquest of Denmark.

Afterwards we will turn over to the Kuban Bridgehead (and that leaves me some time to paint up my soviet naval infantry as well).

See you soon !

PS: Thanks Edwin for this outstanding afternoon at my place gaming ! Was a big fun !

1 Kommentar:

  1. You are very welcome! I had great fun also..

    Looking into getting some 3rd canadian infantry division shipped to Annascaul and start building a proper force for the next time :D

    AntwortenLöschen