Freitag, 6. Juni 2014

Yes it has been quite

.... and I was nearly about to finish this blog and return to "normal" life... anyway.. as everything seems to be changing all time... I am back...

I also tried a bit to restructure the blog but I am not toooooooo good at that... so we will keep it as it is.. and simply add what is needed to be added...

So what will be new or different you might ask yourself....

First of all I finished a couple of things which will be available through ebay during the next weeks and months...

I am also planning to open some sort of small online shop for my built stuff which I finally managed to get a couple of good moulds from... These will include:

- Earthen bunkers
- Gun emplacements
- Special designed bases ranging from small to medium and large
- Dug In Markers

and other stuff. I also started painting up some winter uniforms especially with a new army ...

Finland is calling....


Further on I also managed to assemble, built and paint a smaller soviet force and so on.. so lots of things to post :)))

I will also repaint all my german units as I think I improved a bit on my technic in painting and so need to adjust my units accordingly.

Hope you will enjoy it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen