Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Tutorial: Making Trenches for Flames of War Part 1

It is not about building the first wheel again and so I really enjoy reading through other blogs. The one I found fascinated me and suites me to rebuild.

As I do not want to buy any sort of terrain I stick to the hobby of building it myself. After reading a couple of books on different types used in Flames of War I guessed it is time for some Trenches.

You either need them in Africa, Italy , D-Day , Russia.... so everythere you find war.

What you need:
For my first three Trenchlines (one a bit more straight, one including a bent for artillery and two corner sides) I went out to see McDonalds....

Uhhh not to get some food stuff, but to get balsa wood which you normally use for your coffee and as being on business trips quite often I normally take a look out for other types and formes:

McDonalds Ireland:





Coffee Bar at Shipol Airport / Amsterdam / NL:


I also recently bought a new coffee machine which enables me to use the card inlay from there.


I used a couple of my larger bases from Flames of War to divide the paper into a couple of spaces:





These make sure that everything fits afterwards into either one row or into different likewhise parts.

What next ?

I will cut out the four major parts and use my parcel gluesticks to soften the edges. Afterwards its time for the first row of McDonalds Balsawood parts which I will add with partysticks to stand up (lets see tomorrow).


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen