Montag, 5. November 2012

Feedback is highly appreciated !

Hi all,

there are always a couple of persons who openly ask a question here on the blog and then there are people who like it more to contact me via email.

I love all the feedback given to me and I am proud to quote here a couple of the mails I got. Thank you all for the help, tips and of course criticism:

- Objective Marker - Ruins with wooden splinters  :
 
"I like the coloration of the wood and the shape of the piece
Next time, maybe go for thinner walls. They look maybe too thick for the scale."


"It’s a simple and elegant piece, very effective. DON’T GO IN!!!"

"This is more dangerous that it would appear, which could make some nasty surprises for gamers. At first glance it looks like a good defensive position, but then figures would fall through the rotten boards, get impaled on wooden splinters, get stabbed by rusty nails, and then have bricks fall on them."

"The torn-up floor is an excellent detail. A lot of times you end up seeing (and a certain company's terrain line is especially bad about this at times) a ruined building with a perfectly intact floor, and while the floor itself might not take damage, roofs and walls falling on it will certainly take their toll."  

"I like the coloration of the wood and the shape of the piece
Next time, maybe go for thinner walls. They look maybe too thick for the scale."



- Objective Marker - Shot down Messerschmitt - :

"I like the smoke and fire. It has a dynamic aspect I like. Great objective.
Next time, try some flock or greenery on the base. Parts of the grass should be burned black and maybe some should be scraped earth, but others could be green."


"Wow, that fire is very realistic. Um, yeah, I’m not going anywhere near that."

"The smoke hides most of the model in your photos, unfortunately. But the fire is excellent! It looks like a greasy fuel fire.
One of these days I'll do this with an old model, but a 1:48 A-10 takes up a large amount of table real estate, especially the way."


"Using a beermat (easily available from your local bar/pub/tavern or various restaraunts) is something I don't recall seeing before and I like that you used an actual plane model kit... but the smoke cloud could be a little smaller since it ends up obscuring most of the detail."

Thank you very much to all of you for following and giving feedback which helps me to improve and shows me as well, that my work seems inspirational to you !

    


  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen